2011년 5월 11일 수요일

Is being an obese something to be proud of or shamed of?

   Most women are always concerned about their weight because they want to be slim or normal size. However, I was really shoked to hear that there are very few women who wants to weight like obese. It was my first time to hear somebody wanting to be 1000pounds.. I mean, I would understand if a really skinny person want to gain weight.

  I know all women and men should be proud of how they look, but the question is, is being too overweight considered beautiful?. In the Tyra Banks Show below, the lady who's overweight says that she eats nearly 2000calories for her breakfast. She says that she hates to even move which one can tell because it takes so long time for her to go to the mail box. When she cooks, she has to sit in a chair and use a tong for cooking. Although she was proud of herself and she even wanted to gain more weight, I actually felt really pity for her. Not because of her appearance, but her health. It could be really dangerous for her to be sick such as heart attack... and so on.. I think she's not really knowing how difficult her future would be if she gains even more to 1000 pounds. She might just have to stay in bed.



   I also questioned myself about the lady's boyfriend. "Does he love her fat, or her personality?". He says that he likes really fat women like his girlfriend. I'm thinking if he really loves her, he would probably take care of the girlfriend's health. Would he try to break with her if she loses her weight?

  Anyway, I just.. really really hope that she could find some ways to keep herself healthy. This doesn't mean that she goes skinny. It means that maybe she could excersise at least fifteen minutes a day. I'm sure she will get way healthier.
   

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기