2011년 5월 19일 목요일

My plans for the summer vacation!

  The very very first thing that I will do for the summer vacation is SHOPPING!!!!!! I have not been shopping for soooo long and I'm really really frustrated... I seriously need to go shopping before I go to America. But I think Iwill still go shopping a lot when I'm in New York. :)


  Since I'm eighteen in An American age., I can find a job to earn some money. I have never had any jobs before when many of my friends have. I also want to experience a new life by having a part time job during the summer. I want to teach little students english because that's what I really want to do. Although I'm not a fan of kids, but I would love to teach them from alphabet A to Z :) lol

 

  I have also planned to meet my best friend who is coming from North Carolina. I want to hear how life is like for her in USA which I'm really interested in. I will travel with her in many places in Korea and have fun!!!

  One last thing, On August 20th, I will finally go to New York, Manhattan and arrive at the university dormetry.  I'm really excited because everything will be new to me and I really love new feelings :) It will definately be an awesome experience for me in US and I can't wait to design clothes!!

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기