2011년 5월 22일 일요일

My worst night mare..

  It was Friday night and I had the worst night mare ever in my life....

  It was in the midnight 3AM and I was still riding in a subway. There was no one except a scary looking guy and myself. I had to go to Yangjae station to school very early in the midnight because the school started very early that day. Looking around wondering why the subway did not stop, even once, I saw the man infront of me. He was in a sleep but I felt really scared because he looked really scary and ugly. I couldn't even tell what race he was. One hour passed but the subway didn't stop. I started worrying that I will be late in to the school.

  Suddenly, I felt the subway was going really fast and faster and I realized something was wrong. I thought I had to wake the man up and I looked front. 'AAAHHHHHH!!!!' I screamed so hard because his skin was turning red and was full of huge dirty acnes. I started running away from him but he started following me like a zombie. I mean, he was a zombie. He held a huge sharp knife and followed with his weird sound. I ran and ran really hoping that the subway could stop.

  I realized that I was dreaming but I couldn't wake up. I continued running until I reached the end. Oh crap, I saw the most horrible thing in my life. I saw human's meat hanging like pigs and the blood was all over the floor. I heard the zombie coming near me and my heart beat really fast thinking I am dead. The zombie came really near me and started cutting my thigh. I screamed sooo loud and I woke up from the dream. I immediately saw my thigh but nothing happened. I was sweating all over my body and the scariest thing was that it was midnight 3 AM............... yeah.... I was so scared that I slept again holding my pillow really tight

.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기