2011년 5월 29일 일요일

Tyra Banks

  I am not a big fan of idols such as Korean celebrities or Lady Gaga.. and more.. The reason is because I am only interested in the songs, not the people who sing the songs. However, the only person I really like is Tyra Banks. She has been my role model since I was fifteen. I almost watched every shows of Tyra Banks and America's Next Top Model.

  She is a very proud African-American woman who is always confident and strong in anything she does. In every shows I watched, I have never seen her saying anybody is ugly. She especially tries to give high self esteem to women who are not happy about their body images or appearances. I would say that I also gained a little bit of confidence by watching her show.

  She is never afraid of trying new things on her because she has confidence in what she does. It is really hard to find similarities between celebrities and just normal people, but for Tyra, it seems that every girls are related on what she thinks. I feel that Tyra is really open minded and she is honest about herself. She has same problems of what other women have and she gives adivice to those who need help.

  She has helped the people who were rejected from the society because they are unpleasant looking, faced racism, unpopular, and other more. She could help them because herself is a strong woman who has gone through all those pains. I really really hope I could meet her even for once in the fashion industry because she is my role model! I know I can't be tall like her, but I could learn something from her :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기