2011년 5월 17일 화요일

High school...

  I am truly tired of going to school these days.. There are sooo many reasons to explain why. I have been in SPPA since I was in 10th grade, nearly three years. The first year was exciting because everything was new. The second year, it was ok.. The third year, I started to get bored of the school..

  I really thought it would be exciting to be a senior because many seniors used to tell me that when I was in junior. However, after being a senior, there was nothing actually new. Since this school is really small, there aren't many people. This is one of the reason I am really frustrated.. In my old school, there were lots of students which was so much fun. I would never get bored talking because there were always new students. I just hoped that there could be more students and new activities.

  I don't know if it's only me but I feel like I became much much more lazy this semester because I don't have many classes and I just feel like graduating the school tomorrow. To be honest, I just want to have the summer vacation right now!! I want to travel so many places and study what I am interested in. I also want to have a part time job before I go to USA.

  I expect that this school will become much bigger after few years and it might probably get even better.,,,but, I'm graduating anyway..

  However, I really like teachers here because they are all nice and friendly. :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기