2011년 5월 29일 일요일

Aging and Aging..

   I know most people find it hard to believe, that I'm twenty years old in Korean age and eighteen in American age. It's because I'm small but, I am almost not a teenager. When I was seventeen or eighteen in Korean age, I wanted to be twenty years old really quick because I felt like I would have rights to do anything I want. :)  Guess what, I am twenty but I don't really feel free. Maybe because I'm still in school. Lol. If I graduate I will probably feel the freedom and fly like a bird.

  I feel like I am aging really fast because by next year, I will be twenty one... and then after ten years, I will be fricking thirty!!! I will be almost an AJUMMA. By then, I would probably get married....or not. :)
I'm kind of afraid to face the society by myself without any support but, at the same time, I'm really excited. I like trying new things and I love challenges even though I am not that confident.

  I keep imagining myself of ten years later because I wouldn't have the fresh face I have now.. and I'm already feeling that my face is becoming older...and older.... I really hope I could live in my age now forever..!! But I just get older and one day I will become an old, old mother..

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기