2011년 5월 29일 일요일

Teachers in SPPS

In my old school, it was always hard to see teachers personally because the school was really big. I never really got to talk them but in classes only. It was really hard to know what teachers were like because they were like the professors. Plus, I was a really shy girl in the middle school and I was also afraid to talk to them:)

What I realized when I came to SPPS was that teachers are humans. I know this sounds really stupid but I really felt that way. since this school is much small, it is easy to get to know the teachers here. I have talked to many of the teachers here inside and outside of the school and they are very understanding and open minded. Many students think of a teacher as..... teacher. I don't really know how to explain this but I thought teachers were just teachers. I never imagined the "human side" of them. Lol.

Teachers here are really nice and friendly. I really think they really try hard to improve the school and the students. It is probably the toughest part for teachers to teach  foreign students when English is their second language. I see their efforts trying to explain each students hard vocabularies.

Anway, I will probably miss the teachers a lot when I graduate!!!!!

                                                And other teachers :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기