2011년 5월 22일 일요일

Angel collection :)

  I really thank God that he has given me an opportunity to have a collection before I go to college! I was introduced to some of designers in Korea and they saw my portfolios and potential. Then they told me that I could work in an angel collection they are doing by the end of May. I have never made any clothes before but sketched and designed so I didn't know if I could fit in there.
 
  However, they told me that they would teach me how to make dresses and I was really happy. There are other many people working together but I'm the only youngest one.

  The goal was to make angel dresses and show them on a fashion show. This sounds very exciting but at the same time, it could be a hard thing to do because all of us have different opinions about the designs. However, we all worked so well because the leader had very good leadership and all our opinions became one. They gave me a huge opportunity to sketch the dresses and color them of what they say.

  I had to list all their ideas and draw them quickly as possible. I was really excited but at the same time, I had to worry about school works too.


The dresses are very simple and are bright colors.


I haven't finished yet but we have started making the clothes:) They will be finished by late May and I can't wait until the fashion show!!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기