2011년 5월 29일 일요일

Are you happy?

   I know you have seen this question before in a book :)  I want to share my part of  life in this blog.
I have heard this question many times mostly from my friends. Many of them ask me this question because I don't live with my parents and haven't before for several years. Not because I don't like them, but because I always studied abroad:) Many of them are curious of my life abroad and ask  me if it wasn't hard living in other countries without parents.

  I would usually answer that it was fine but truly, it wasn't. It was a very difficult times living in other house without parents because I always had to seek for love and especially if the people in the house treated me very badly. Anway, at that time, if I had to answer if I was happy, I would definately say that my life is like hell.

  As I grew up, of course it is still really hard to forget the pain I had in the past, but I would answer that I am the most happiest person :) I know I don't look like though lol. I realized that all those pain I had actually made me to become a stronger person. It is very easy for me to take critism from people even though they hurt sometimes because many people had criticized me when living without my parents. I always had to stand by myself because there were no older people to help me.

  Today, I know how to deal with defending myself and people much better. Since I became a religious person, I learned to be positive even when people made me angry. Although some people still criticize me, I would still love them and this is what makes my life happier. I don't need to hate people which will make my life negative. I am a really happy person because my religion has changed me find love which I am really thankful of. Whenever I face difficult situations, I suck it up, and then pray which makes my worries get away.

  Also, it is almost vacation and I am damn happy to attend college!!!! :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기