2011년 4월 30일 토요일

The most precious one..

    My most precious things of all is my literature books.... No just kidding..! I usually don't really have extremely important things because I always throw away my stuff... but, there is just one thing I really..really love. I can never ever live without it.
  
   It is the most soft than any teddybear dolls and it is quite large. It doesn't have any legs or arms obviously.. and its colors are white and purple. Everytime I'm with it, I get sleepy and warm then I sleep. I always have it with me when I sleep, and when do internet. Yeah, it's obvious. My blanket is what I really really consider as important. :)

   It is so important because I can never sleep without it. It is also really soft that I always rub it in my face :) Its colors are purple and white which are my two favorite colors and my grandma bought for me. She is really sick right now and the blanket reminds me of her. I will probably keep this blanket until I die :)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기