2011년 4월 11일 월요일

The weirdest taxi driver ever..!!

  This was about two and a half years ago when I was in China. When I was in China, I lived in a place where there are many Koreans, Japanese, and other foreign people. Early in the morning, I had to go to meet my friends in the weekend. I always had to take a taxi to go to a town because there were no buses.  From my experience in China, there were some people who really hated Japanese because of the history and so on... Obviously it's not a very good thing. So the story starts.....
 
  So I had to catch a taxi and waited on a very sunny day for a taxi. I was really in a hurry because I was kind of late. I finally caught this old taxi and got in. I told the driver to go to the "Justco" which was about 30 minutes long with a taxi. Of course I said it in Chinese although I wasn't good at Chinese :) About a half way to the Justco, the driver asked me if I was from Japan. (I was often mistaken as a Japanese when I was in China.) I was so bored that I said I was from Japan. I mean, I just wanted to joke with him.

  In the front mirror of the car, I saw his face with an anger. I had no idea what that was for but he looked at me as if he was going to kill me!. I was really nervous and he shouted that I get out of the car. He stopped the car and he told me to get out of the taxi. I was kind of surprised and said that I was Korean. He still didn't believe me and argued that I was Japanese. He was so angry that I couldn't argue with him any more. I got off the taxi, very humiliated and caught another taxi in the middle of the road. I felt kind of cheated and ignored. Good thing was that I did not pay for the taxi and I paid less to the second taxi I got on.

 Up to now, I still don't understand why he did that because even if I was a Japanese, he shouldn't have treated me that way. Anway, I think he is really weird...... I just hope he doesn't treat like that to other Japanese people!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기