2011년 4월 27일 수요일

How do I write my blog sometimes..?

  Ok... as I'm writing this, my eyes are half opened, and my mind is just blank. I keep thinking I should write about something... something really interesting.. but nothing comes into my mind. I look around my room thinking of topics to write about. Looking front, right, left, and back, I see bed, computer, television, desk, and so on. But I still can't find what to write. I was absent-minded for thirty minutes and still could find nothing. I keep thinking "should I write about my parents?" then I answer "no but that's too personal..". Then I think, "Then should I write about what I really love to eat?" and I answer " no then I will have toooo many things to write about".
 
  I look at the internet searching for what to write. Then I see some funny news about celebrities which I click the link and read and read. I giggle, gossip to my self and  find out thirty minutes are already gone. I slap my face and close the website and I start to think about my blog.

  I get back to the blog writing and see nothing written. More and more, I get frustrated and think maybe I could write about how pizza is made. I suddenly remember that I had some pizza that was left over and eats it thinking I will have a great idea for the blog by then. I finish eating it, and I come back to the computer thinking I got an idea. I stare at the monitor, my hands on the keyboard, and freeze. I hear the clock tik tok tik tok and I breathe out deeply. Then I start to write about how I write my blog sometimes..............


 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기