2011년 4월 21일 목요일

Friends or Family?

  Friends and family are both really important to me. However, I really feel comfortable and more related to friends. Friends are much eaiser and fun to talk to. They understand me better and know how I feel. When I tell my family how I feel, they do not really listen. :) Usually when I meet with my best friends, I tell them about my family, and myself a lot. I don't really talk about my friends to my parents because they are not interested. Friends are also even open minded. I can do many fun things such as sleepovers and more. Parents don't really like me to do sleepovers and have fun outside. I guess they just want me to stay at home with them but no way! haha...
 
  One day, I was really depressed and my mom asked me why. Although I wasn't in a mood of telling her, I told her everything about what had happened that day because I thought she would understand me. However, she said that she can't really do anything to help me because she was in asleep. I just told her everything and I regreted that I told her!.. All she did was sleeping.... But, I understand because she was really tired that day..... Anyway, so then I went to my best friend and told her how I felt about that day, and my mother! She comforted me and I found out she had the same problem with me which I really felt that she really cares about me . Of course, my parents support me too:)

  I love my both family and friends!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기