2011년 4월 27일 수요일

Trip to Yangpyeong!!

   It was the first time to know that there was "Yangpyeong" in Korea for me because I don't really travel in Korea a lot..  SPPA finally!,,, finally decided to give the students a good and fun day. Yeah of course I was waiting for this day to come because it's so much better than just sitting in class bored..:) haha

  Anyway, so all of the students and teachers headed to the Yangpyeong by the buses and we were all asleep. I really had a great time in the bus because I slept like I was in my bed. When we all arrived to the place, I was still really sleepy and couldn't open my eyes on the sun. But, I was excited that I was going to eat something since it's lunch time. I waited... and waited...

  Then suddenly, people started crowding "ajumma" who works there. She was making tofu which was the first time for me to see how it's made. I was kind of really surprised to see how it's made because it's 100% pure, and healthy tofu. We all ate a very healthy food which was because I don't really have to worry about the calories :) But, I can never eat like that for the rest of my life because I go crazy if I don't eat meet. I love meet a lot.

  After the lunch, we also made Injulmi and I was also surprised to see it was made of just rice and some kind of flour and I was thinking "I'm I really a Korean?..".  I felt like I was a foreigner when I saw how it was made because I knew nothing..:) This was probably new to all the teachers and I really wondered what they would think about the culture.

  We also went to pick some fresh strawberries which I really loved. I couldn't stop eating them because they were soooo delicious. They are really expensive when I have to buy them in markets, and that's why I ate them until my stomach was about to burst. I had so much fun eating them with Miss Stolerman. We both kept feeding only the baby rabbits because they were so cute :)


  Lastly, we went to the train bicyling which I loved the most!!! We all banged each other which was awesome. I especially liked it when the speed was really fast.

  So, overall, it was a good trip although I was really sleepy all day. It was a good experience and I will never forget this day!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기