2011년 4월 5일 화요일

I really want to sing..!!

  When I was little, I really wanted to sing well in front of people so that I can get attention from them and feel good about myself. First of all, I'm really bad at singing. My voice doesn't come out the way I want when I really want to sing like Beyonce..haha :) I'm afraid to sing infront of people because I know I will mess the song. I think in Korea, singing is what most men and women want to be good at yet in America, dancing is what most men and women want to be good at. I want to be good at both:)

  Do I really need to take a vocal lesson? I think I should take it because it's one way to gain confidence and feel good about myself. I know everyone has their own talents, like I can design clothes, but it seems I always look for more talents.

 Last year, I met Buyoung in our school and I was really inspired by her singing like a singer. She really sings well and I can never sing in front of her :) Although I can't sing like that, I just want at least to sing ok. Or, I just hope people to never dare me sing infront of them... My face gets red and my heart beats really fast when I sing in front of people or even a friend because  I am scared to death that they will laugh at me. By this you can tell how bad I am in singing...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기