2011년 3월 3일 목요일

Good things and Bad things living in dorm

At first, I was really happy to live in dormetory because I felt like I had my own personal space.
I usually like to live alone where there are no noise.
Good thing is that my parents don't really tell me what to do because they don't know what I am doing.
I miss them sometimes but I think it's better because my parents are more friendly to me when I go to my house rarely:)

Also, living in the dorm in much convenience because it's really near the school.
I can wake up at 8:00am when others wake up at 6 or 7.
I don't have to take bus or taxi because it just takes about 1 minute to go to school.

However, sometimes it's unconvenient because you can't make noise as much as you want
due to other students.
One day I was warned by a dorm teacher for talking with my friend in phone.
I was sad because she was one of my best friend from Australia.
Also, I cannot not put on the music aloud because then everybody will hear it.
One thing I don't like about dorm is that it's too expensive..

Overall, I think it is pretty fair living in dorm:)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기