2011년 2월 28일 월요일

The scariest thing ever....

The weiredest thing about me is that I am never scared of riding on a roller coaster.
I am never afraid of height which many people think I'm brave. Actually I even get bored riding on a roller coaster.
Yet, I am scared of seeing many dots.
This might not make any sense... So I will post a picture at the bottom.
I know it's weired. So I will tell you how I started being afraid of many dots.

When I was in ninth grade in China, something happened to me that was really...really shocking to me.
I did not go to school for like a week because of this.
It was winter and while I was brushing my teeth in the morning, I felt itchy at my back.
I just thought it was some kind of like a mosquito bite or nothing and I didn't care.
It started to itch even more and I asked my mom what was on my back.
She said there are few red marks but she didn't take it seriously.
After more half an hour, my ears itched, and my legs itched.
I had no clue why they itched so much. "I took a bath last night..." I thought.
As I looked at the mirror of myself, oh my God... I could not close my mouth.
I started seeing red marks even on my face and all over my body.
I immediately reported about this to my mom and she was shocked too. It did not look like a chicken pox or even close to that. It looked as if it was mosquito bites all over my body. I really want to attach a photo here but I won't because it is seriously disgusting...

Anyway, I immediately went to a hospital and was injected for several days and it was a skin disease called cold urticaria. It's a disease when my skin touches cold wind or  icy staff.
As days went by, they got worse and worse..
I could not look at myself at the mirror because I looked like a monster.
My body was all red and I could not even look at my body.
I couldn't stop crying because I thought this will continue forever.

Yeap, this is how I started being afraid of seeing many crowded dots. Everytime I see dots, I think of the allergy and they look disgusting.

Even though I went to the hospital, I did not get any better so I stopped going there.
I took a pill from Korea and I got better within 10 minutes.
I was shocked again because I could have got better just by taking a pill from Korean drug store.


Oh, and this is also what I hate to see.. I can't even look at it because of the top parts.
They look just like the allergy I had...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기