2011년 2월 23일 수요일

Want to know what Seri likes??

Although I am interested in fashion, at the same time, I am also interested in make-up.
It is because fashion is related to make-up.
As I have mentioned before, I love to make women feel beautiful especisally for those who think they are not.

I am just so obsessed with cosmetics and I have almost every cosmetic tools and cosmetics.
At school, I only put on mascara or never put anything because I am usually very lazy:)
However, during the weekends, I put lots of make-up that suits me because if I do not wear them outside, many people think I am in 9th grade....which sometimes isn't good

I do like to put makeup on my face but I like it more if I do it for others.

In Korea, we have monolids and doublelids eye shape.
I like to do makeup on monolids becuase it is easier and fun.
I love eyeliner and mascara because without them, women will never go outside :)



  This is Kim Yuna and I really think she is pretty. She has monolids and I really like the mascara:)

Mascara is super important because it makes your eyelashes long and longer!
This makes your eyes look like a barbie doll.
The longer the eyelashes, the prettier you will look.
For people who have short eyelashes, they can put on fake eyelashes like the picture above.


She is Sohee from Wonder Girls and I love the eyelashes!

I am just so crazy about make-up that I can spend lots of money buying them.
My dream is not only to become a fashion designer, but also to do make-up for models.



The other most important tool is eyeshadows.
They are important because it gives you a personality which is great!
One day, I am going to buy these shadows at the bottom for my career!


GREAT!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기