2011년 2월 16일 수요일

Seri's

This is Seri Hong from SPPA.

I am 18 in American age and 20 in Korean age.
Usually, when people see me at first, they think I am really quiet and girly. However, when they get to know me, they realize how talkative I am.
Until 9th grade, I was a shy girl who never liked to make new friends. As I became older, I realized that I was holding myself back. I let my self go and I became comfortable talking to anyone.

My hobbies are to put make-up for women and sketch dresses.
Since I was 5, my dream was always to become an artist. At 15, I started watching the America's Next Top Model and Project Runway which inspired me to be interested in fashion design.
Since I did not know anything about fashion at first, I wondered how I could be a fashion designer. I was so eager to become a fashion designer that I started sketching weird dresses and outfits whenever I had free time. Sometimes teachers got angry at me when I drew outfits in class:)
Although my parents wanted me to be a judge or a professor so that I could lots of money, I told them that there is no way that I am going to be the person they want to be because they are not me. Plus, I hate judging and teaching:)  I really do not like the fact that some  parents do not let their children to do or be what they want. But, my parents finally agreed with letting me do what I want!

I am interested in fashion for many many reasons..
At first, I wanted to make lovely outfits for my parents because they have no chance to wear them when they work at a restaurant.
Then I wanted to give confidence to women who think they are not pretty by giving them tips for makeup and fashion. I become really happy when I do make-up for other women because I feel that I am giving them more confidence.
I do not really care of becoming famous as a fashion designer because it just makes me happy when I design dresses for anyone. I always like to think outside of a box when it comes to fashion. It is one way to express my true feelings.

This is one of my make-up portfolio expressing the women's soldier. They are four different girls each having their own characteristics. I gave them make-up that fits their characteristcs. I really enjoyed doing this although it took me two hours each:)
I also like to watch makeup tutorials when I am bored :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기