2011년 3월 13일 일요일

How to stop being jealous...

How you ever felt jealous of anyone maybe because of love, money, or intelligence? I am sure everybody has felt it lots of time. I usually feel jealous towards some people if they do something better than me. One weird thing about me is that I even feel jealous when a puppy likes somebody than me:) Although in my mind, I do feel it's a bad thing to feel that way. So! I thought about how to stop being jealous of others....

First, we should be positive. For example, if your ex-boyfriend has a new girl and you feel jealous, just think "Fine, I'll get a better boyfriend" or "I look so much hotter than her".

Secondly, be confident. If you feel jealousy towards people, you can loose self-esteem. You will keep thinking that the person you are jealous of is better than you which gives you low self-esteem. Just get over it and be confident. But, don't be too proud of your self because it isn't good:)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기