2011년 3월 9일 수요일

Should I buy galaxy S, or Iphone?..

I looked around the bus, street, and subways.... and I found almost everybody holding up smart phones in their one hand. I looked up my phone, then to smart phones. I couldn't take out my phone because mine was so old and ugly. At first when I bought my cell phone, I thought it was the prettiest and new.

One day, I was walking to my house and I found a phone shop and I immediately rushed in. I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do there. I looked around and saw Galaxy S and Iphone and I asked every questions about them. To be honest, the cell phone I have works fine but there's something that attracts me about the smart phones. I thought of ways to persuade my parents to buy for me the smart phone as I was looking at them.

Between Galaxy S and Iphone designs, I prefer galaxy S becuase it's huge and there are lots things to do there. But, I also like Iphone because it's the most popular in the world. If I buy the smart phone, I would not have to buy mp3 or ipod. I would not also have to buy cameras.

Anyway, I am not even sure what to buy between galaxy S or Iphone because they are both cool!


I

I just have to think of ways to convince my mom because this isn't cheap.....

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기